20 October 2007

Who I Want to Meet: God Whose Name is JESUS

I stood at my room’s door, I just arrived.
Then immediately my tears started to
shed.
I went to God and I called upon Him.

There are many things I wanted to say.
“He’s Just a prayer away…” they say.
I started close my eyes and pray.

But I Just couldn’t say anything.
It’s Just my tears are flowing without st
opping.
I tried to talk to God, but all I could do is say nothing.
“Father” is all that I could say.

Hope He’d understand my tears. Because tears is the only way that I can communicate to Him, telling what’s on my mind and in my heart.

God, “Father” – I call upon you.

I just want to meet God whose name is Jesus.



Gambar: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/blogs/fillips/images/JesusN.bmp



No comments:

Post a Comment