20 October 2007

Kepada Seorang Teman Perempuan

To a friend… (yang uda gua sms untuk baca entry ini)

Everybody seems to notice you
‘Cause you’re not really trying to hide a thing
Sometimes you’re cool
Sometimes your mood swings
No baggy shirts to hide the change
No shame, nobody to lie to
To pry with what’s inside of you…

And he say, she say
She’s too grown
Poor thing, all on her own
But who cares what they say
’Cause no one can judge you at all
It’s not who’s right or who’s wrong
Girl, you’re not alone…


Babygirl, take it one day at a time
You can’t just grow up overnight
Babygirl, I know you’re feeling butterfly
But everything will be alright
Everything will be alright


(taken from “Babygirl” by Stacie Orrico)


Inget percakapan kita di SMS waktu hari Kamis, kan? Kalo Stacie Orrico dedicates this song to all single parents, then I dedicate this song to you (I once dedicated this song to myself, girl…). The way to get it all is just with loosing all the hurt feelings inside – just release ´em all. YOU HAVE TO (and don’t ever say again “gw ngga tau harus apa”). OK – lu boleh bilang kaya gitu lagi, tapi jangan karena masalah yang sama :) Karena waktu lu berhasil dalam segala pekerjaan but you suffer in your heart – it all means NOTHING. Over all, you are learning. You are growing up, girl.

Beberapa waktu yang lalu, gw ngomong sama diri gw sendiri: “I just realize that it’s OK if I am not tough enough – it doesn’t matter if I am not strong enough. Because I am nothing more than a child. I am not a rock, I am just a human – a daughter. A woman with many sensitive feelings. A twenty something woman with a little girl’s heart.” So are you. You are nothing more than a child. If you’re not strong enough – that is totally alright, you’re learning. I know you struggle, and you’re becoming strong. Lo ngga payah, tapi belum bisa. Hehe…

Just do it (pinjem tagline NIKE). Do right because you know the right reasons – because you want to, not you have to. Oke, jeng…? I told myself: “When I am in an unfair situation, I will change the situation. I will turn it into something better, and get the best part from the worst situation.” Believe me, it IS hard to change the unfair situation, yang terpenting lo MAU dan MOVE. As I said, you know your needs – you know yourself. You know your heart.

Keep fighting… (ngga cuma surviving)





No comments:

Post a Comment