12 August 2008

STAND TALL, STAND STRONG, AND BIT THEM ALL! Yeah

There are times when God put us in the lowest point – alone. Maybe it's because we go to far from His presence, or maybe it's because we need a little extra time ALL ALONE.


So here I am, in the midst of nowhere – in the edge of the border. ALONE. It feels like all my closest ones are going away slowly one by one. Maybe it's not them who left me, but God made them a bit busy so I HAVE TO FACE THE LITTLE EXTRA TIME ALONE.


I've been here, yes I've been here. Many years ago. I succeed to breakthrough then I became mature. So it is time to go to a higher level I think, alone. It's my life, not others', not me and anyone else's. So it's me and God time to step up the lather and reach a higher place. Twice higher this time!


So in this case, am I the one who is wrong? No, I think it's npt about who's right or who's wrong now. It's about accepting things – forgiving others, and the most important, forgiving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment